Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Keep Holding On (A Nelena Story) Ep. 2 "HELP!"

(Selena POV)



*Hi im Selena and im 16 years old. Whoop-de-doo!Must be the best year of my life right? Haha. No!I hate it! High-

School, bullies, populars, i know what youre thinking! So? Every teen goes through that! Well does EVERY teen have

their father ABUSE them? HA! Didnt think so! My dad has abused me ever since i was 6, but this year, he took it

way to far. I almost died! For not doing the dishes! Ya my life is pretty rough.... No one knows about my dad though but one person,his name is Nick. I met him in kindergarten 10 years ago. Hes the ONLY one i can trust, the ONLY one who would stand up to my dad when i was being hurt, he is my best frend.......*



Selena's Dad: SELENA!!!



Selena: (Jumps from her seat almost dropping her labtop) Y-ya Dad?!



Selena's Dad (SD) :Where is my @#$^@$@ DINNER!?!



Selena: (Thinking:Crap! I forgot!) (Texts Nick: HELP!) C-Coming Dad! (Runs Downstairs)

------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ---

(Nicks POV)



Nick: (In his room watching T.v) (Phone goes off) Another text message? I swear if its from Taylor again im gonna-Selena?

(*xoxSellyBearxox: HELP!)



Nick: (Runs to his car and takes off)

------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ----

SD: Selena?! I said WHERE THE @#$#$$@$ IS MY DINNER!



Selena: Im sorry dad i forgot! Ive been doing homework and-



SD: (Grabs her neck) I said, Selena, where is my dinner?...



Selena: (Gasping for air) I (*gasp*) Dont (*gasp*) Have it!



SD: God @#$#$% Selena! (Throw her to the floor and gets out a baseball bat)



Selena: DAD! PLEASE DONT!



SD: (Hits her with it)



Selena: (Screams)



SD: (Hits her several times) This will teach you to do what your told.



Selena: (Weakly) Dad, im sorry....



SD: (About to hit her again)



Nick: (Bursts through the door) Get the @#$#^%@ OFF HER!!!!



Selena: (Crying) Nick!



SD: (Walks to Nick) Now listen here boy, this is MY house and you cant go busting into peoples houses!



Nick: Your ALSO not suppose to ABUSE your 16 year old daughter!!!!



SD: (punches him)



Selena: Nick!



Nick: (Grabs his baseball bat and hit him in the head with it)



SD: (Unconcious)



Nick: (Spits on him) DONT EVER PUNCH ME AGAIN!



Selena: (tired) Nick?



Nick: (runs to Selena) Sel are you ok?



Selena: (Falls unconcious)



Nick: SELENA!

No comments:

Post a Comment